Located in Greater Boston
521 Mt. Auburn St., Stes 107, 109, 203, 209, Watertown, MA 02472
A focus on research—not therapy—into mood disorders, eating disorders, and substance use disorders, that leads to reduced placebo response.
Adams partners with Uber and was the first company selected by Uber to beta-test UberHealth and UberCentral.
Equipped with noise cancelers, soundproofing, and electronic locks for every room to ensure security and privacy.
Currently Enrolling Studies
● Adolescent Major Depressive Disorder
● Adult Major Depressive Disorder
● Adult Adjunctive Major Depressive Disorder
● Adult Adjunctive Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
If you have questions or concerns about participating in a clinical trial with us, head over to our FAQ page to get some answers. If you’re still not satisfied, feel free to contact us.
STUDIES CURRENTLY RECRUITING
- Adolescent Major Depressive Disorder
- Adult Major Depressive Disorder
- Adult Adjunctive Major Depressive Disorder
- Adult Adjunctive Treatment-Resistant Major Depressive Disorder